Read When the Mirror Lies: Anorexia, Bulimia, and Other Eating Disorders by Tamra B. Orr Free Online
Book Title: When the Mirror Lies: Anorexia, Bulimia, and Other Eating Disorders|
Loaded: 2346 times
Reader ratings: 7.7
The author of the book: Tamra B. Orr
Edition: Children's Press(CT)
Date of issue: March 1st 2007
ISBN 13: 9780531179772
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 8.64 MB
City - Country: No data
Read full description of the books:
- A comprehensive examination of the risks and physical and emotional effects of anorexia and bulimia, especially among today's youth.
- Offer a To Find Out More section, glossary, and index.
Curriculum Standards: Grades 9-12 Health
- Knows how personal behaviors relate to health and well-being and how these behaviors can be modified if necessary to promote achievement of health goals throughout life (e.g., following a personal nutrition plan to reduce the risk of disease, periodically self-assessing physical fitness).
- Understands the short-and long-term consequences of safe, risky, and harmful behaviors.
- Understands the role of denial as a negative influence on mental and emotional health, and ways to overcome denial and seek assistance when needed.
- Knows skills used to communicate effectively with family, friends, and others, and the effects of open and honest communication.
Download When the Mirror Lies: Anorexia, Bulimia, and Other Eating Disorders ERUB
Download When the Mirror Lies: Anorexia, Bulimia, and Other Eating Disorders DOC
Download When the Mirror Lies: Anorexia, Bulimia, and Other Eating Disorders TXT